Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Gather Together!!

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP662 ...A CAS challenge with a "Signs of Autumn" theme.  This CAS challenge was perfect for using this adorable little fall truck full of pumpkins that I had leftover from last year.  

Stick It Down // #SIDOCT23 ...A sketc challenge!!  I even kept the "you are invited" theme with my "Gather Together" sentiment.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc230 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: leaves, Autumn colors, and twine.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love this! Such a sweet, simple sketch and that little truck---eek, I love it! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fall-inspired card! Thanks for sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for our challenge at Paper Players this week, Deb! It's perfect CAS - love the coordinating envelope as well. Thank you for playing with us this wek!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails