Friday, October 6, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 10.6.23

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS606 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the starting point for today's card.  I inked up a stencil and then punched out a trio of circles from it.  I love how it turned out!!

Color Hues // #TCH73 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge is coral and blue.  I used Stampin Up's Calypso Coral and Marina Mist (retired) for my color duo.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATSM455 ...A technique challenge!!  STENCILS!!  I love playing with stencils and this new stencil that I recently got has become a favorite of mine!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


8 comments:

  1. This is stunning! The dark panel makes the colors shine! Your curvy lines of the stencil are gorgeous. I love seeing you've a matching envelope also. So glad you chose to play along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing. The stenciled circles work great for that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you created a unique scene with the stenciled circles! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love the designs and the colors against the dark background just pop! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those splashy circles! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative card using our colors, Deb! I really love the sunray ciricle! Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! I love those colours and the ocean theme of your circles! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, I love the stenciled designs on your circles representing the ocean and a beautiful sunset! You've created a very pretty and unique design. Well done! Thank you so much for joining us a Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails