Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday's Card

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd766 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge is orange, pale blue, and cream.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC154 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing a card by Karen FarquharMy inspiration from her card...the designer paper on half the card and the hippos!!  While I did not include her fancy fold, I did use the sketch.

Just Add Ink // #JAI676 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  While my card doesn't have the fall theme,  I did use elements from the photo...I used the plaid, the orange, and the cream. 

Make My Monday // #MMM212 ...A "pun-fun" challenge!!  This sentiment fits the pun fun theme!!  




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. Deb, Such a sweet card. I love those Hippos- That's a great take on the challenge. Thanks forjoining us at Inspire.Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hippos are adorable Deb, who would have thought they would pair so well with an orange checkered background! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friend, how are you?! I remember this Hippo Stamp Set and the sentiment is perfect for this challenge! Thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails