Saturday, October 14, 2023

I'm So Grateful For You!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspire.Create.Challeng // #ICC153 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is AUTUMN/HALLOWEEN.  I went with the autumn theme and used falling leaves, a pumpkin, and fall colors.

Inspired By // #IB258 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo was the plaid blanket and the pumpkin.  This challenge always gives an optional sketch and I decied to use it as well for today's card.

Just Us Girls // #JUG701 ...A word challenge!! PUMPKIN is the work for this current challenge!!  I don't have any pumpkin stamps but I can make a pumpkin using my oval punch!!

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC539 ...A color challenge!!  Of the 6 colors give to us by the PCC team, use at least 2 of them.  I picked Pumpkin Pie & Mossy Meadow.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVerison)


4 comments:

  1. Deb... such a sweet pumpkin card...love it! So clean. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the oval punch! Did you also make your own plaid because it is really cute! Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I did create the plaid!! Sponge, ink, and a stencil!! Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. Deb, your card is beautiful. I love the plaid you created and the pumpkin! So glad you took part in the Inspire.Create.Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails