Wednesday, May 1, 2024

4 Pups Squared

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

{PIN}spirational Challenge // #313 ...A monthly Pinterest inspired challenge!!  Each month of 2024 we are asked to use a crafting supply along with the given Pinterest photo as our inspiration.  "Designer Paper" is the crafting supply called for during the month of May.  My inspiration from the photo is the yellow color (it kinda pops out at you) and the busy print (thus my choice of busy paw printed paper).

Time Out Challenge // #TOC262 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  Puppies and more puppies!!  Perfect for this puppy love tablet that I found hidden away in my stash.  It is from back in my scrapbooking day.  I no longer scrapbook & we no longer have a dog but have lots of friends that do.  So I will use this tablet with them in mind and make cards.

The Paper Players // #PP687 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch worked perfectly for showcasing this fun patterned paper that I found during my craft clean out.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb229 ...A game board challenge!!  This challenge also calls for us to use a stamp that is over a year old...how about nine years?!?  That make it really retro!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: die (sentiment die), distressing (got to play with my distressing tool that has hidden away...used on all the edges), and ribbon (brown sheer ribbon that is very retro).






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. What a clever way to combine all of those challenges DJ; I'm loving the puppy theme and sheer ribbon detail. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pups! Cute papers to use for our challenge! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card with that darling background paper. Glad you joined us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, what a fun way to combine the challenges! Puppy love for sure. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love all of those puppies. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 4 pups and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the doggos! Thanks for playing along at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails