Saturday, May 4, 2024

A Note of Thanks!!


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP443 ...A theme challenge!! MUSIC is the theme of this challenge!!  I used a sheet music embossing folder and a music note brad to bring music to this thank you card.

Make My Monday // #MMM224 ...A challenge honoring "International Jazz Day"!!  How about some sheet music?!!? I'm not much of a music reader and for all I know this embossing folder creates classical music but for today I am believing that it is JAZZ!!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC575 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love this slim line sketch...it was perfect for my "note" of thanks card!!

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd791 ...A color challenge!!  Gray, Magenta, and Aqua are the colors called for in the current challenge.  A musical combo of colors...at least it was for me on today's card!!






Update: 
The card was chosen as a "top 3" over at Make My Monday challenges!!  What an honor to get this shout out from their design team!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful CAS thank you card. Great die cuts and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock all the challenges in this fun musical design! So glad you were able to join us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music design. Like you I can't read music so it could be anything, but we'll both go with jazz. Love the splash of colour and the simplicity of the design. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thank you card with the embossed music section. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful take on the sketch ~ thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts ~ please come again!!! Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your sweet musical thanks card with us at Atlantic Hearts challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fun, I love this! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cute your card is. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails