Sunday, May 5, 2024

Happy Mother's Day

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It Challenges // #AYSI322 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  The color I use least in my crafting is PURPLE !!  I have several shades of purple but it is like they only get pulled out then called for in a color challenge!!

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS634 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love a sketch challenge...they are the perfect starting point for a card and FMS always has such great sketches.  Thanks to the FMS team for keeping our creative juices flowing!!

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #313 ...A monthly Pinterest inspired challenge!!  Each month of 2024 we are asked to use a crafting supply along with the given Pinterest photo as our inspiration.  "Designer Paper" is the crafting supply called for during the month of May.


Update: This card was chosen as a top pick by Narelles over at Freshly Made Sketch!!  What an honor to be her pick!!  Thanks for the shout out on my card!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of challenges, DJ. I don't use purples a lot either - but more often than oranges! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of those sweet little flowers with the polka dots and black sentiment strip! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purple patterned paper makes a great background! Thanks for picking up our challenge at As You see It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I'm with you on the purples, but not because I don't like them. Mostly because I'm a klutz and they tend to get all over everything when I use them!! I love the clean look of your design and that sweet coloured vellum flower! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails