Saturday, September 28, 2024

3 Cards Today!!

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Hues // #TCH95 ...A color challenge!!  Pink & Blue are the colors called for in this challenge.  I need a wedding card and decided that I would use this color combo.  "2 great people...1 great life!!

Stick It Down Challenges // SEPT24 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch with it's trio of hearts was perfect for creating a wedding card.  Clean and Simple!!




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge created by 2...

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenges // #SNS274 ...A sketch challenge!!  This card was fun because I made it with my nephew who rode out the storm with us.  Crafting together took our minds off the hurricane for a bit.  He has always been a fan of the cards I make and send to him on his birthday & at Christmas, so it was super fun to show him different stampin techniques and let him play around with embossing folders, die cuts, heat embossing and coloring & inking techniques!! This was his first card and he loved using the big shot to cut out his heart and the trees!!  Thanks to the SNS team for this fun sketch.



Card #3 inspired by 2 challenges...

Freshly Made Sketch // #FMS655 ...A sketch challenge!!  I have had this punch out piece laying on my desk since May 2nd!!  I made a Smile card out of a punch out page and had this piece left over and never found a way to use it until I saw this sketch!!  I finished it off with a sentiment and some colored pearls!!

Addicted to CAS // #268 ...A "code word" challenge!!  The code word for this challenge is MASCULINE!!  I keep our pastor stocked with thank you cards and thinking of you cards that he can send out as needed and I try to make them masculine or at least gender neutral...this one is for his stash!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails