Monday, September 30, 2024

Feeling Kinda Vintage

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB303 ...A photo inspired challenge with an optional sketch.  Today, I used both the sketch and the photo as the inspiration for my card.  

TGIF Challenges // #tgif492 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The florals and the script writing gave me all kinds of vintage feels!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI721 ...An inspiration challenge!!  Who doesn't love coffee and flowers??  

Just Us Girls // #JUG746 ...A technique challenge!!  Stencils!!  I used a coffee stains stencil to create my background on my base and on my tags.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)











4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... so glad you were feeling kinda vintage... this is beautiful! Love the collage elements. Thank you so much for joining and sharing with Just Us Girls for stencil week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage style of your project Deb, lovely use of the inspiration. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink. Nikki-JAI DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails