Monday, September 16, 2024

Florals For You

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Colorful Options // SEPT2024 ...A monthly color challenge!!  For the month of September we are to use BOLD COLORS!!  You know those deep, rich colors!!  I picked Rich Razzleberry, Misty Moonlight, and Mossy Meadow a trio of rich, bold, and vibrant colors!! (actually this combo was given CAS Colours & Sketches team but I forgot the card needed to be CAS).  I did use the left over, dabbed off piece to make a clean and simple card...you can see it here!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC176 ...A theme challenge!!  FLORALS is the theme for this current challenge.  I love this floral embossing folder and this challenge was a great place to showcase it.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC324 ...A "designer's choice" challenge!!  Nonni's choice for this challenge is "make your mark".  I used my aqua painter and inks for making my mark.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc256 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row runs down the left side of the board.  Spring/Fall (spring flowers in fall colors), embossing (floral embossing folder), and layers (mulitple layers of card stock and designer papers) for the win!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails