Monday, September 9, 2024

Happy Monday


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS652 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch as the starting point for my card.  The circle element had me thinking for sun rays...so, out came my stencil!!

Just Us Girls // #JUG743 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this color challenge is blue, gold, and rust.  A perfect color combo for creating a sunrise over the water.

Alphabet Challenge // 06SEPT24 ...An alphabet challenge!! L is for LANDSCAPE!!  When you live in Florida this is what a landscape looks like...a sunrise over the horizon!!

.       



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


6 comments:

  1. Great idea for using our colors this week DJ! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous sunrise! Such a pretty scene~glad youjoined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the colors, Deb. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful horizon, Deb! I love the layering and texture. You are absolutely right about the ocean being a beautiful landscape and I have a huge number of photos to prove it. LOL Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful interpretation of our "Landscape" theme. I like the bright colours you used in your card, and the sun stencil on the circular shaped out-cut is such a wonderful idea. The rusty background gives such warm vibes, and I love the embossed waves, too. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and design. Great landscape and so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails