Saturday, September 14, 2024

A Floral Thank You

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspired.Create.Challenge // #ICC176 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is FLORALS!!  How about some water color florals!!

CAS Colours & Sketches // #544 ...A color challenge!! Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, and Blackberry Bliss!!  This watercolor floral is second "watercolor" print from the card I am posting on Monday.  I actually made Monday's card for this color challenge and it wasn't until I had it finished and was photographing it that I realized this color combo was for a CAS challenge given my CAS Colours & Sketches...but my card wasn't CAS!!  So...I used the inked leftover piece that I had from dabbing Monday's card, and used it to make today's CAS card!!

INKspirational Challenges // #IC324 ...A designers choice challenge!!  Nonni's choice for this challenge is to MAKE A MARK!! I did just that with my dabbed lefter water color piece of florals.  I added some additional "MARKS" using a fine tipped marker.  I love how it turned out even though this was created from a leftover piece!

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M476 ...A "make your mark" challenge!!  Two make your mark challenges that came out just days apart from each other.  A watercolor leftover print along with some fine tip markers is how I left my mark for this challenge!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really gorgeous! That watercolored flower is beautiful! Great card! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in your pretty flower - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty watercoloured panel Deb - your floral is just lovely. Thank you for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Great job watercoloring the image. Love your creativity using a "leftover" piece. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails