Thursday, September 24, 2026

Have A Brew-tiful Day!!

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS755 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch as a starting point for today's card.  Used a bear instead of a triangle and an oval sentiment in place of circle, but it was the sketch behind today's creation.

CAS Colours & Sketches // #594 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors called for in this challenge: Peaceful Pine, Highland Heather, and Bubble Bath.

The Paper Players // #PP804 ...A clean and simple challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is BEARS!!  I used a Spellbinders bear die on today's card and left lots of white space, making it clean and simple.

First Cup Challenge // #18 ...A monthly "beverage" challenge!!  My bear is enjoying a mug of joe...having a "brew-tiful day"!!



Update:  This card was chosen by the First Cup challenge as a winner!!  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on my card!!  Y'all know how to make a girl feel good!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



10 comments:

  1. Your bear is so cute, Deb! I love the scarf waving in the wind and I always love a good punny greeting : ) Great job combining all the challenges and still keeping your card CAS. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, your bear is perfect for our challenge. I love the wood grained background and his purple scarf adds so much color! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I was looking for a bear or some critter to replace the triangle for my card--I'm glad you're sharing this! And any shape for the sentiment works as well!Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ I love the expression on your bear's face - he looks like he's just discovered something unexpected in his mug! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players and CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bear made me giggle, Deb! So fun, with his purple scarf and little mug. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as sweet as can be. Love this little bear and your take on the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little bear! Such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable bear. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute die cut!! Love his sweet face and the teeny tiny heart on the mug. Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails