Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Celebrate

 

5 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenge // #IC376 ...A "word prompt" challenge!!  The word prompt for this FURRY FRIENDS!!  I used the Cutest Crew bundle from Stampin Up for my trio of die cut kittens.

Cut It Up // #365 ...A "die cut" challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is BLACK & ORANGE.  I used Stampin Up's Tangerine Tango (card stock & ink) and Basic Black (ink, card stock & pearls) on today's card.

Alphabet Challenge // 18SEPT26 ...An ABC challenge!!  K is for KITTEN!!  I used a trio of die cut black kitties on today's card.

Addicted to CAS // #317 ...A "code word" challenge!!  The code word for this current challenge is CIRCLES!!  I used a die cute collage of circles for my kittens to play in.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC225 ...A theme challenge!!  CLEAN & SIMPLE is the theme for this current challenge.  I kept today's card clean and simple with lots of white space.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails