Friday, September 11, 2026

Wildflower

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Addicted to CAS // #316 ...A "code word" challenge!!  PURPLE is the code word for this current challenge.  I used Stampin Up's Rich Razzleberry ink for my purple.

Little Red Wagon // #LRW875 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is USE A STAMP.  I used Stampin Up's Wildflower Designs to stamp my tag and my envelope.

Word Art Wednesday // #768-769 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional scripture verse theme.  I didn't used the verse on the out side of my card but I will be including it on the inside...it is a perfect verse to share as a reminder to abide in HIS peace!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Robin at Chanti Art CreationsSeptember 14, 2026 at 10:33 AM

    Really pretty card! I love your wildflower stamped tag - beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crisp, clean look of your lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails