Saturday, September 19, 2026

My Door...

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI381 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this "High Tech Handsomeness" challenge: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, and Azure Afternoon.  I even pulled in the photo theme that showed these colors and made a card with a brick wall and blue door.

Allsorts Challenge // #AC858 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional theme!!  The optional theme for this current challenge is SYMPATHY/THINKING OF YOU/GET WELL!!  I think this "My door is always open for you" from Unity Stamps fits the optional theme perfectly.  I won this door & plant dies from Tonic Studios and the two embossing folders are from Stampin Up as well as the card stock & ink.

Can You Handle The Pressure // 12SEPT26 ...An embossing challenge with an optional theme!!  The optional theme for this current challenge is CLOUDY DAY!  For this challenge we were asked to use clouds...I just happened to have a cloud embossing folder...Yippie!!






 Never Before Used // #NBUS90 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using a new die from Tonic Studios and inking up a sentiment from Unity Stamp for the first time.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVerson)



11 comments:

  1. So cute, Deb - what a great door! I'm kicking myself now that I didn't try for a door, too, on this this one, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully designed card and I agree, the sentiment is very fitting for our optional theme at Allsorts challenge. Thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Sweet door in a brick wall! Perfect application for this colour challenge, Deb! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice idea for a sympathy or encouragement card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a lovely sentiment for the theme. It's a great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card, and it pretty much nailed the "Thinking of You" theme! I don't know anyone that doesn't want somebody to listen to them and know that they are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well designed card. Great embossing and die cutting. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card with the perfect sentiment for it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to use more than one folder, I rarely think of doing that! Wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you were inspired not only by our colours but also the photo - your front door is very elegant and I love the split embossed background too. Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That door die is amazing! Love it with the brick and the clouds as well! Wonderful way to interpret our colors this week at AYSI, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails