Saturday, September 19, 2026

My Door...

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI381 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this "High Tech Handsomeness" challenge: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, and Azure Afternoon.  I even pulled in the photo theme that showed these colors and made a card with a brick wall and blue door.

Allsorts Challenge // #AC858 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional theme!!  The optional theme for this current challenge is SYMPATHY/THINKING OF YOU/GET WELL!!  I think this "My door is always open for you" from Unity Stamps fits the optional theme perfectly.  I won this door & plant dies from Tonic Studios and the two embossing folders are from Stampin Up as well as the card stock & ink.

Can You Handle The Pressure // 12SEPT26 ...An embossing challenge with an optional theme!!  The optional theme for this current challenge is CLOUDY DAY!  For this challenge we were asked to use clouds...I just happened to have a cloud embossing folder...Yippie!!






 Never Before Used // #NBUS90 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using a new die from Tonic Studios and inking up a sentiment from Unity Stamp for the first time.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVerson)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails