4 challenges inspired today's card...
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC700 ...A sketch challenge!! This sketch was the starting point for today's card. It worked perfectly for combining these challenges.
Color Hues // #TCH141 ...A color challenge!! The duo of colors called for in this current challenge: PURPLE & ARTICHOKE. A perfect combinations for an arrangement of flowers.
A Cut Above // SEPT2026 ...A monthly "die cut" challenge!! I used Spellbinders floral dies on today's card. I also used the negative space from my die cut leaves to stencil in some additional leaves...I love the subtle dimension this gives.
Ellibelle's Garden Party // #19 ...An "anything in or from a garden" challenge!! Today, I picked from a flower garden!!
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)

Beautiful card DJ!! Love your leafery and blooms in our challenge colors, and the subtle stenciling in the background! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Color Hues Challenge!! Marcia (DT) :0)
ReplyDelete