Monday, May 18, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

This is the card I made for today's Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I love this ribbon that came on a gift I recieved so I designed my card around it.  The ribbon matches perfectly with Almost Ameythst in real life even though this photo doesn't quite show that.  My colors are Lavendar Lace, Almost Ameythst, and Whisper White.  I stamped the fish and added some dazzling diamond glitter.  I also stamped waves on the lower section below the ribbon.  The large square was embossed with the swiss dots folder.  Brads and ribbon slide were added to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the fish & the colors. Good to see you!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish just rocks! I really love the addition of the dazzle! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling!!! love the purples and that fish!!! cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set, and what you did just is just fabulous! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails