Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stacey's Jewlery Challenge

Here is my card for Stacey's Jewlery Challenge:
Each week she give us a piece of jewlery as our inspirations and then names the color combo.  This week the color combo was Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Kiwi Kiss.  So here is my card based on that.  I used Ballet Blue as my base--Cameo Coral embossed with my CB as my background--Kiwi Kiss stamped on Kiwi Kiss as my main panel--the arrow and heart are chipboard pieces that I colored with my Stampin Up markers--to finish it off I added some Kiwi Kiss ribbon and a key charm.  Thanks for looking--let me know what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. This is great. Much prettier with the Kiwi Kiss than with Garden Green!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful love it, such a fun and great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to see your mojo card and saw that you played along with the JCI35 last week! Thanks for playing along...love the fresh layout of your card:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails