Friday, May 15, 2009

VivaLaVerve challenge # 3 for May

Here is my card for the VivaLaVerve challenge over at SCS.   It is a sketch challenge with a twist and the twist this week was to use your favorite color combo, your favorite embellishment, and your favorite stamp set from VERVE.  I don't have very many but I will say this is my all time favorite quote!! I am hoping to win one of these months so that I have some more.......
I used Very Vanilla as my base and then layered it with textured Choc. Chip.  The DP that I used was from Bella Bleu.  The mats were created using Ballet Blue.  I stamped my image in Choc. Chip.  The ribbon slide was from a clearance rack in the handmade jewelry isle at Walmart. 

Can you pick out my favorites??
Favorite color combo--Brown and Blue
Favorite Embellishments--ribbon and all hardware
Favortie Verve Stamp--Beautiful You--I love all the sentiments in this set but this is my favorite one.

What are your favorites??  Would love to hear about them!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the color choices - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my vote to win! This is beautiful. I can see why those colors are your favorite as well as that sentiment! Just perfect!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails