Monday, March 29, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge #85

This week the Color Throwdown team is saying good by to Cathy Indelicato and she was the one to give the color combo this week.......I was inspired not only by the colors but by the butterflies this week. I have really missed playing along.....due to things here at home and then the fact that I hurt my back last week. It feel good to be back creating!! Cathy, I will miss seeing you examples each week!!!
My card base is Very Vanilla...BajaBreeze DP for my bottom half...Garden Green for my trio of squares...butterflies were cut out using my Butterfly Embosslits embossing die...decorated with alittle Garden Green ink and blue rhinestones...layers on top of some BajaBreeze ribbon. The sketch for my card is from the CAS challenge. Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Head on over to the Color Throwdown Challenge and say good-bye to Cathy.....and play along!!

3 comments:

  1. Deb, this is gorgeous in all of its elegant simplicity :) Love how you used the color palette, and kept it CAS yet oh so pretty with the focus on your butterflies!

    So sorry to hear you hurt your back :[ Hope you're feeling better or start to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! These butterflies are just gorgeous! Glad you were able to feel well enough to play along....get better soon! Don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the sponging on the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails