Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge


Tiffany, one of my Soul Sisters over at Soul Scrapper, gave us this great sketch challenge. I need to make a page for my sons school album and tried to make this sketch work for that...took away the scallops, hearts, bows and flower. I replaced them with field marking, helmet and ball. I think the dp and colors made it a great masculine page. Kendall was the kicker for the JV team this year and got the nick-name, Little Boy Blue, because of his bright blue cleats. Thanks for stopping by to have a look. If you want to play along just come on over to Soul Scrapper and join the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful scrapbook page, Deb! You will inspire me yet to tackle my very delinquent pile of pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails