Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's Scrap Challenge: challenge 40


This is my page for the Let's Scrap challeng #40. We were to pick an old sketch from the site and flip it. Plus we were to use 2 colors, 4 papers, and 6 embellishments. I use my two favorite colors--browns and blues (actually brown and pink together are my favorite but since this page was for my son I didn't think that would work....so I went with my second favorite) I used 4 different papers...this was a bit of a challenge for me!! And I got in my 6 embellishments: Chipboard numbers, ribbbon, copper brads, copper square label hardware, copper rectangle hardware, and the tag with hardware attachment. The sketch that I flipped was ls110.....I put the right pictures on the left and the left picture on the right and I moved the empty space from the bottom to the top. There you have my flipping!!
My page will be going in my son's birthday album. I have one for each of my kids that shows what we did on there birthdays. I use Stampin Up paper, CM sticker for the title: Happy Birthday, Stampin Up HodgePodge hardware for my embellishments, and chipboard for my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails