Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Shaker Card......

After this week's 100th Color Throwdown celebration....I was not sure if they would be able to come up with a combo that would be as fun or exciting....boy was I wrong!!

I used this week's sketch from 2Sketches4You and I made another shaker card because I had so much fun with the one I did yesterday.


I pulled some Kiwi Kiss dp from my scrap pile....since I did not have kraft I used some Creamy Carmel....created my shaker box at the middle of the space ship and add chuncky blue glitter....I thought it looks pretty close to Baja Breeze....embossed my background pieces and added some ribbon to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the glitter :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, Deb, you know I luv the chunky glitter...lol

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAyyyyyy, DEb!!!!! I love this!!! Love that it's a shaker card. Love how you used the layout and used the colors for this weeks challenge! Thanks so much for playing along this week to support my first week as host!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaker card! Just too cute using the rocket with the chunky glitter! Can't wait til we meet on Saturday...anxious to check out some new stuff! I re-organized all my paper and stamp pads today...had to get ready for some new colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shaker card Deb, it will be a perfect boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek!! this is too cute, Deb!! I LOVE the shaker box...wonderful job!!
    I'm glad you had a chance to play along the CTD challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shaker card, Deb! You are making me rethink the sale of my Pun Fun set. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails