Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ColourQ Challenge

It is time for another Colour Q challenge....using these colors I created this birthday card. I also created a shaker out of his belly!! I filled the shaker area with some chuncky glitter.....I don't make these kinds of cards very often because I always make ans mess and I don't like the time it takes to complete it....but they are so much for kids and since I need card for a youngster I decided it would be worth the little extra effort that it takes. Smiles on littles one's faces are priceless!!!
I used my birthday embossing folder, Pun Fun stamp set from Stampin Up, markers, brads, and some satin black ribbon...the papers are from Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration tablet. Thanks for stopping by to look!!

3 comments:

  1. So nice to see you posting, Deb! I'm sure you are busier than all get out right now with summer here.

    Love the shaker tummy on the bird and I'm sure the card will be very appreciated. Great use of the CC too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE! I love the Pun Fun set and the colors make this card look great!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Deb! Your background embossing is wonderful! Thanks for playing QCQ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails