Saturday, July 31, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge....featuring birds!!


Here is my card for this week's EmbellishMagazine's Color Challenge
featuring the use of birds. I decided to use this great paper from a Cosmo Cricket tablet that I just got.....love that the colors were perfect for this challenge and that the one sheet of dp had birds on it!! Everything I needed right there together!! I created a crocheted rose using the new Chantilly 1/2 Crochet Trim from Stammpin Up....added a brown brad for the center and tied a knot to create the leaves....I added some ultra mini brown pearls for the eyes on each of the birds and stamped a Get Well Greeting....also from Stampin Up!! Thanks for stopping by to have a look.....get in on the fun and head on over to Embellish Magazine and play along!!!!

10 comments:

  1. That lace-come-flower is so lovely, and those birds are super cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lace flower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds are adorable!! So is the card! Love the lace and the flower you made too. Fabulous card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet flower you created! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to enjoy one of my favorite songs as I came to see your wonderful card! :)

    Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Magazine challenge - I'm thrilled to be their sponsor for this week and I have one more give away on my personal blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so classy and elegant! I love those adorable birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning. I am very happy with your blog. Your blog is full of joy. please come back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the flower. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card...and LOVE that lace flower! I could kick myself for forgetting to order that lace. Sure glad our club meets this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Those birdies and lovely flower are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails