Thursday, February 7, 2019

Library Challenge...The Cover/The Title/The Story

Here is my take on the Library Challenge...this week's book is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.  My inspiration for the card...I stamped a girl (while more of a LADY than the goth girl in the book) and I "tattooed" my paper (does embossing work as a tattoo??) And my sentiment...I guess Lisbeth lived by this sentiment even if she was filled with anger!  

Materials Used:  Stampin Up's Beautiful You stamp set...Tuxedo and Real Red ink...embossing filigree...corner rounder punch  

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) a gift at 11:30, 2:30, and 6:30...11:30 my lunch hours, so glad I live close to home and can enjoy lunch with my husband // 2:30 Sunday afternoon matinees, does not happen very often but sure enjoy them when they do // 6:30 evening stroll through the neighbor hood

1 comment:

  1. Those embossed swirls really do add something special to this lovely card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails