Friday, February 15, 2019

The Library Challenge #26

The Note: The book everyone's talking about by [Folbigg, Zoë]It is time again for the Library Challenge...create a card that is inspired by the librarian's chosen book.  You can use the cover, the title, or the story as your inspiration.  This week the librarian chose the book The Note.  Each time I play along with this challenge I smile...mainly because it makes me think of my daughter and her love of books.  


Materials Used:  Stampin Up's Tasty Trucks & About the Label stamp sets...Real Red marker...Tuxedo ink...bakers twine...black brads on the wheels  

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) a gift of losing, finding, making something...Can losing something be a gift?  I had to think on that for a while...Yes it can!!  We lost shingles during Hurricane Michael which meant our insurance paid for a new roof!!  One that we needed and had actually gotten an estimate on prior to the storm.  Finding your soul mate is definitely a gift...this year will be 30 years of marriage to my soul mate!!  I feel very blessed!!  I love making meals!

1 comment:

  1. Your card make me smile too! How clever to make a heart out of the twine! Great layout and I love the little notes in the back of the truck. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails