Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Monochromatic

Today's challenge from Paper Players was to create a Monochromatic CAS card.  I picked Pacific Point as my color and created variations of this color by simply stamping off...sometimes once and sometimes twice.  

Materials used:
Stampin Up's Sea of Textures stamp set and matching dies...Waterfront stamp set...Stitched Shapes oval die...Pacific Point card stock and ink..."Happy Day" sentiment retired from Stampin Up...Banner punch. 

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) Gift at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner // Dinner last night was with our small group...everyone needs a tribe!!  Lunch...because my hubby works from home and I  work very close to our home, we usually get to enjoy our lunch hour together!! Breakfast...is my favorite meal of the day...I could eat breakfast foods at every meal!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I can't bring myself to stamp an octopus, but you seem to have nailed it perfectly with the various elements and that lovely blue! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails