Saturday, February 29, 2020

CASology #362 & Fusion Challenge



Here is my entry for the CASology challenge using the cue card...TALL!! Nothing says tall like a giraffe!!  Isn't she cute as a button!??! The sketch challenge from Fusion fit perfectly for this TALL challenge.  I also used Fusion's photo as inspiration...grays//clean straight lines//lots of white.  


My stamp was a gift and I am not sure of the brand but my designer papers are from Stampin Up and the little flower is from their retired set called Something to Say.

4 comments:

  1. I love that giraffe! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute giraffe and a fun CAS design! Great take on the inspiration photo! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job combining challenges! Love this adorable giraffe, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails