Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #531

Mojo Monday had another fun sketch to inspire us.  Julee gives us such fun sketches!!  Y'all should come play along!!  

Here is my take on it, using Stampin Up's By the Dock bundle.  I love this bundle and have enjoyed all the different ways it can be used!!  The little frog from this set is so stinking cute and wish I would have incorporated it into this card...another day!!  

I learned something from my upline this week....Cindy Fodor posted this fun little technique for making the cattail head brown...layer circle of brown cardstock onto your green before cutting with you die.  In case you are a visual learner I have included her photo.

#bethegift challenge:  Finish the month with celebration: hand out treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails