Thursday, February 13, 2020

Just Us Girls #522 & CAS(E) this Sketch #358

Stripes!!! That is the theme over at the Just Us Girls challenge this week.  It worked perfect to pair their challenge with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge...especially since my free Sale-A-Bration papers has a bold stripe sheet.  Oh and there are stripes on the hive...win!!

I am having so much fun with my new Honey Bee bundle and matching designer papers that I got from Stampin Up during Sale-A-Bration.  There is still time to take advantage of this special from Stampin Up...spend $50 and pick a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Message me if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer

#bethegift challenge:  Pray for someone who feels broken hearted!!

Update:  This card got an Honorable Mention on the CTS challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a brilliant take on both challenges. I love the bold black and white stripes paired with this bright yellow. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Perfect for the challenge this week! Thanks so much for sharing with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a CTS Honorable Mention--I LOVE that beehive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails