Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Inspired By #179 // The Paper Players #546

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Inspired By // #IB179
...A photo challenge with optional sketch! I decided to use both the photo and the sketch for this challenge.  I created my watermelon slices using my triangle punch and then trimming it and the rinds was punch out of the "whale builder" punch from Stampin Up...also trimmed it a little bit.

The Paper Players // #PP546 ...A CAS challenge with a fruit/berry theme.  I picked fruit...watermelons to be exact!  I love all the fresh fruit that summer brings!!


VERSE OF THE DAY

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?

Psalms 8:3-4 (NIV) Courtsey of YouVersion






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails