Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Try Stampin On Tuesday #510 // Just Us Girls #588

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Try Stampin On Tuesday // #tsot510 ...A sketch challenge with a technique!!  The technique for this challenge...white on white!!  I always like white on white cards when I see them but honestly I am never happy with mine when I make them.  I had to give it another try because it was part of this sketch challenge and I am still not sure I like mine!?! Tell me...what am I doing wrong?

Just Us Girls // #JUG588 ...A trend challenge!  The trend that we are playing with this week...no stamping!! That is right not ink at all!! So...Dies and embossing will have to do!!  Oh and some ribbon and pearls to finish it off!!




Verse of the Day:

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

ROMANS 8:26 (NIV)


3 comments:

  1. Deb, your card is VERY pretty! You've used not only our sketch, but also the white-on-white challenge! You've used all the techniques that I typically use on these type of cards: tones of white, embossing for texture, layering, and white accessories. So, I see nothing lacking in your approach... indeed, I really like your card!!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this is stunning! You've really maximized the trick of adding texture - a perfect take! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! great take on both the sketch and the white-on-white. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails