Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Just Add Ink #559 // Try Stampin on Tuesday #511 // Hand Stamped Sentiments #366

  3 challenges inspired today's card...


Just Add Ink // #JAI559
...A pick two challenge!! From these three: stripes, stitching, and paper strips, pick two!!  I picked stripes (scored stripes on my Calypso Coral paper) and stitching (2 trio of stitches with black thread)

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #tsot511 ...A sketch challenge!! When I saw this sketch I right away thought of bees flying around!!  Maybe because we had a swarm of bees take up residence in one of our birdhouses and bees were on my mind!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS366 ...A color challenge!! The trio of colors called for in this challenge...Calypso Coral, Bumble Bee, and Just Jade!!  I like this color combo and this keep using it!! 


VERSE OF THE DAY

Wait for the Lord ; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord !

Psalm 27:14 (ESV) Courtesy of YouVersion






6 comments:

  1. Perfect, DJ, I LOVE the bees! Such a great take on teh sketch - I can hear the buzz, lol! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, such an impactful CAS card! Love the bees buzzing around with their bright background! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! I hope you get rid of those bees in your birdhouse!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous use of your two chosen elements...clever. Love that stitching! Such a sweet card, Deb. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun take on the Choose Two Challenge - I love how you scored your stripes, very clever. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I love a multi-challenge card!!! Very neat and simple design that's packs a ton of punch! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card loaded with those bees. Very clever! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails