Friday, September 23, 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #491


 Today's card was inspired by...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC491 ...A sketch challenge!!  A perfect sketch for using ribbons...love the texture these two ribbons added to my card.

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc180 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row run down the center of the board.  Jeweled colors (my jeweled farm truck), plaid (designer paper) and any sentiment (hello fall) are my winning elements.




Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

CAS Colors & Sketches // #488 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge: Calypso Coral, Merry Merlot, and Mossy Meadow.  I wintery color combination...at least in my mind!!

Time Out Challenge // #223 ...A photo challenge!!  My inspiration from this photo is of course the Christmas Tree!!







Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




6 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Deb! I love the lovely autumn colours and the textures on the one you made for our challenge, and the other card is gorgeous too! Thank you for coming to play with my board at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards! I love the wonderful colors and touches on both. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the wood grain with the plaid papers, so very fall and your stamped image is great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scene you created in card #2 ! Great use of our challenge colors. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning....just love your gorgeous card! Thank you so much for taking the time for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful scene, I love all the details and dimension from the die cut tree! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails