Friday, September 16, 2022

Global Design Project #360 // Jingle Belles 9.9.22

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Global Design Project // #GDP360 ...A CASE challenge!!   For this challenge we are CASEing Wilma de Korte.  What does CASE mean?? ...Copy And Selectively Edit.  I love her card and, while she followed a fall theme, I decided to CASE the other elements of her card using a winter theme.

Jingle Belles // 9.9.22 ...A Christmas challenge to use embossing.  "My Sweet Embossable You"...cute title for this challenge!!  I decided to use an embossing folder and emboss snowflakes on my backdrop for these non-traditional colored snowflakes.

My Sweet Embossable You




Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. love that pretty white embossed snowflake background ... so very glad you got Embossable with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I love the way you've used the snowy e/f it sets and INSTANT winter mood! Great CASE and great card! So happy you could join our embossing fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails