Friday, September 2, 2022

Festive Friday

 2 Cards...

Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...


Global Design Project // #GDP358 ...A sketch challenge!!  A perfect sketch for playing with my Ringed With Nature stamp set from Stampin Up.

Time Out Challenge // #221 ...A theme challenge!!  We are challenged to be FESTIVE!!  When I hear the word "festive", I always think of Christmas time!!  This card may be CAS but I think I gave it a very festive feel.





Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Inspire By... // #IB201 ...A photo challenge!!  Back to School!! It is that time of year again!!  This year I started a new job at one of our local schools and already have a co-worker who could use some encouragement.



2 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at the Inspired By...challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh both csrds are amazing! I love your locker card! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails