Sunday, January 29, 2023

2 Mushroom Cards

 

Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC509 ...A sketch challenge!!  The perfect sketch for breaking in my new mushroom dies.  I foliage dies in this set work perfectly for making a circular arrangement.

Never Been Used Schtuff // #NBUS46 ...A never been used challenge!!  Earlier this week I used the small mushroom die in this set but today I am using the foliage and large mushroom for the first time...and I am loving them!!

Update:  This card was chosen as a "top 3" over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge blog.  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on this card.  What an honor!!

Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges... 

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS570 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used the small mushroom die and greenery in place of the circle.  I figured that was okay since some of the design team replaces the circle as well.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc405 ...A "what would you do" challenge!!  What would you do without stamps??  Me...I would used designer papers and dies!!



Oh...both these cards fit this challenge...

Papercraft Challenges // #PC90 ...An "anything goes" challenge!!  I guess every card I made this week could have been added to this challenge but I kinda forgot about it!!  So here are two mushroom cards for the "anything goes" challenge.

Anything Goes #90

Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful dies! I love how your design used color and textures to create a woodsy natural look. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards! Love those mushroom dies and the beautiful color schemes for both of them. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute set of cards. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the torn edges of the papers and the way the color of the mushrooms make them pop. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love it. I love the different textures with the torn paper and die cuts, I love it. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mushrooms are such fun! Love these cards. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such sweet cards! I love the mushrooms. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for mushrooms, what die set did you use? Is it Tim Holtz??? Thank you so much for sharing with us at AHSC. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of both of those layouts and super cute die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails