Friday, January 27, 2023

Hello, Love!!

 3 Challenges inspired today's card...


CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge // #502 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was fun for showcasing my new mushroom die from the Tim Holtz collection.

Color Hues // #TCH56 ...A color challenge!!  The color duo for this challenge...RED & PINK!!  Not my favorite combination to work with but I do love how these little mushrooms turned out.

INKspirational Challenges // #281 ...A word prompt challenge!!  Our word for this challenge...NEW!!  I fulfilled this challenge by using a NEW product!!  I just got these mushrooms dies from the Tim Holtz collection and I am loving them!!  Stay tuned I am sure you will see them again this coming week.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


5 comments:

  1. I love those mushrooms Deb! and the contrast between their bright colors and the white embossed background - which gives a lot of texture to your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dies sure are cute! Love the CAS look of this card and the repetition in the design. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mushrooms! The colors may not be your fav (I'm that way with purples) but your fabulous clean background really makes them pop. Thanks so much for playig with us at the Color Hues challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Those mushrooms are the cutest! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cute mushrooms DJ, complete with hearts! Thanks for sharing over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails