Saturday, January 7, 2023

Try Stampin on Tuesday #588 // Once Upon A Time #6

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT588 ...A sketch challenge!!  I created a winter scene for my top panel instead of layering a full rectangle and my sentiment was to long to just be in the right hand corner so it goes all the way across...I hope those two changes are okay!!  

Once Upon A Time // #6 ...A book challenge!!  Use the given book as your inspiration for your card.  I'll take a snow day over a sick day!!  The title was my inspiration and those footprints...or should I say paw prints!!  Not sure why but when I saw those footprints this Tim Holtz bear die popped into my mind!!



Update:  This card was chosen as a "top 3" over at Try Stampin On Tuesday!!  Thanks for the shout out on my card...this was a fun one!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. Deb, what a fun card with the surprise look on the bear to be out and about in the winter weather. I like how you placed the trees to tie the two panels together as a background for the bear! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our start of our 2023 challenges!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, great scene! I love the startled look on this bear's face - maybe he needs to go a bit easier on that coffee LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look on that bear's face is priceless - perhaps less caffeine may help! Love your design! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bear! And a marvelous winter scene. Thank you for joining the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails