Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year means new growth!!

Good morning on this New Year's Eve day!! I am so excited about the new year that lies ahead!! Here is my card for today's sketch challenge from SCS. I decided since today was New Year's Eve, I would create a card that displays new life and growth. It is my hope and prayer that this new year is one of personal growth for myself and all of you. I desire to growth in my relationships, my spiritual life, and my talents. I look forward learning and growing in 2009! This card respresents that growth: I used Wild Wasabi DP for my bottom panel--stamped the tree in Basic Brown--stamped the leaves in Wild Wasabi and cut them out and used Precision Adhesive from CM to attach them--ran the brown panel through my Cuttlebug with a inked folder--finished it off with more leaves, hardware, and ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. It's not only beautiful, but your reasoning behind it is beautiful as well. I hope your dreams come true this year!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails