Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seasons of Joy


Here a card that I made for today "half baked" challenge on Spiltcoast Stampers. The challenge was to use half of an image in creating our card.

I used half of each of the ornaments from Stampin Up's Simply Scrappin I WISH set. I filled in the blank side with greenery I punched out with the Martha Stewart Fern punch. The topper was a strip from this same Simply Scrappin set and I decorated the center of the snowflakes with green gemstones. I hung the ornament with hemp knotted in the wholes. I added a sentiment stamped in Choc. Chip on Piroutte Pink and accented it with another green gemstone.

This card also completes the Color Throwdown Challege #23 to use Choc. Chip, Ridinghood Red, Pink Piroutte, and Green. I love this color combo and I am planning to use it on several more card this afternoon.

I hope you all are enjoying the joys of this season!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails