Friday, December 12, 2008


Today SCS challenge was so fun. Dawn has us going green.....


Recycle--Reuse--Reduce!!


Recycle--red twill band came off the blanket that my son got at his youth group Christmas gift exchange

Reuse--My large pearl at the center is one that the adhesive had come off of and was sitting in the pile of scraps--added a glue dot and it was back in working order

Reduce--I reduced the amount of wasted paper by cutting the center out of my large Choc. Chip layerand using it to mount my main image panel. I know alot of people do this all the time but to be honest this is my first time--I think I will do this again--saves me money too and thant means more stamps!!I used the I WISH simple scrappin set from Stampin Up to create my card. The main image panel was sponges with Mellow Moss ink all around the edges. Don't you just love this Christmas ribbon from Stampin Up!?? It is so pretty and it ties up so nicely. My sentimen was stamped in CHoc. CHip and accented with mini pearls.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails