Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Here is my card for today's SCS color challenge: Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, and Baja Breeze.

When I first read the challenge I thought--wow what a challenge!! But as I set to work with wintery scene unfurled before and I am quite pleased with how it turned out!!


The hard part for me was adding in the Taken With Teal--I decided to make that my ink color. So I stamped my trees and my sentiment with Taken With Teal and sponged it all over the edges of both the tree panel and the sentiment. The moon and snow were stamped with my craft white pad and then I added glitter to it. The back ground was run through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and then sponged as well with the Taken With Teal. My sentiment panel was finished off using the ticket punch in all four corners. I chose this sheer white ribbon to complete the card. And there you have my winter wonderland. I love how it turned out. I hope you do too.


Warm Winter Wishes to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty. That combo surprised me. I really like it. I'm having trouble getting on to SCS. They must be having some problems because everything else I log into works. Oh! What's a girl to do??????

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails