Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mojo Sketch Challenge #67

Here are two cards that I made for this weeks Mojo Sketch Challeng #67. I always enjoy these challenges done by Julee from Verve.

Both of these cards were made using the Stampin'Up! Top Note die. I love it!! On the baby card I stamped the foot in Bliss Blue on Whisper white and cut it out, layering it on Bliss Blue DP. I threaded my ribbon through a large star eyelet and knotted it. I layers both pieces of DP on Basic Black. The sentiment is stamped over the Bliss Blue foot in Basic Black. My birthday card is made on Real Red cardstock. The perfume bottles are stamped in Real Red and touched up with a black marker. The single bottle is stamped, covered in Crystal Effects, cut out and layered two times then popped up with a dimensional. My sentiment is stamped in Craft white and finished off with a striped ribbbon. I hope you like these ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet the baby card is and the birthday card is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you did this twice. I like the use of the topn note shape.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails