Monday, December 3, 2018

Dashing Along

Another Christmas card....this one was made for the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.  I love this pack of Christmas papers from Stampin Up.  I hope yall don't get tired of seeing it.

Materials used:  Tim Holtz stamps and matching dies,  Stampin Up's designer papers...Dashing Along.

For the month of December I am participating in an "Advent of Kindness" challenge.  Each day we are given acts of kindness suggestions and I thought I would share them here with you.  Today's....Day 3:  Buy a friend or colleague a coffee.  Try it...I bet you will put a smile on someones face.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Christmas card! Love the colours and that deer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely festive card with such pretty traditional colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails