Friday, December 7, 2018

Hello...

Taking a little break from Christmas themed cards today.  This card was created for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  They always offer such fun elements to their sketch challenges. 

Materials used:  Stampin Up's Melon Mambo cardstock, Stitched Circle dies,  retired die, button and sentiment...some washi tape, ric rac, and rhinestones from my stash.

Day 7 of Kindness Challenge:  Tell a joke to make someone smile.  I am not very good at telling jokes...this will take some processing on my part.  I did tell a story about myself as a child to a middle schooler yesterday and really made him smile.  I think youngsters find it amusing for a "old person" to tell them a story about a bit of mischief they were apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails