Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Winter Wonderland

Today I am playing along with the Fab Friday color challenge.  I usually struggle with color challenges that have more that 3 colors...this week's challenge has 5!!  But this color combo came together quickly in my mind...perfect for a winter wonderland.

Materials used:
Stampin Up's  In the Woods framelits die, embossing folder, sentiment from their Still Night stamp set, cardstock in the five colors, and Soft Suede ink.

Day 11 of the Kindness Challenge...Tape some money on a vending machine.  I will have to think about where to find one...we don't have one at work!  Join me in today's kindness challenge and put a smile on someones face!!

1 comment:

  1. What a festive little tableau - I love how you used the branch upright that way - that looks much more like what we see here in the desert, lol, great idea! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails