Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Enjoy the Joy

Good morning fellow stampers....Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I am disappointed that my rhinestones look black...they are actually green and match the designer paper in real life.  I guess it is time for me to learn some photo editing skills.

Materials Used:  Stampin Up's designer paper//Dashing Along...one of their dies that said "enjoy" but I cut the  "en" off so that I would have a Christmas die.  Take time today to enjoy the joy!!  I can't believe that after all these Christmases of stamping that I don't have a single Christmas die!?!

Day 5 of the kindness challenge:  Give a friend or loved one your full attention.  For me, I think during lunch today I will just leave my phone in the car.  What will you do today to give someone your full attention??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails